You should be happy with the standard of service you receive from Scottish Water. There are a number of safeguards in place to ensure that you are.
Scottish Water sets out its promise to you in its Code of Practice. This explains the standards of service you can expect and how you will be compensated if these are not met. The code covers the issues that are important to customers, including:
- arranging and keeping appointments
- planning and communicating interruptions to your water supply
- dealing with emergency interruptions to your water supply
- how enquiries about your bill will be handled
- how enquiries in writing or by telephone will be handled
- Scottish Water’s response to flooding from sewers.
In addition, we monitor Scottish Water’s customer service improvements and report on these each year in our annual performance report.